This holiday season, try something new and make your own Candy Cane Latte at home. This recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few ingredients. You'll be sure to impress your friends and family with this festive drink.
- 2 shots of espresso or strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons of crushed candy cane
- 2 cups of steamed milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a mug, combine the espresso, sugar, peppermint extract, and crushed candy canes.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the steamed milk and stir until combined.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and extra crushed candy canes, if desired.
Enjoy your Candy Cane Latte! :)