Hey, coffee lovers! Are you looking for a cozy and festive drink to warm up your winter days? Well, look no further than this delicious gingerbread latte recipe that you can make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Trust me, once you try this, you'll never want to go back to the boring old plain latte again.
This gingerbread latte is rich, creamy, and spicy, with a hint of molasses and vanilla. It's like drinking a gingerbread cookie, but better. Plus, it's super easy to make and customize to your liking. You can use any kind of milk you prefer, whether it's dairy, soy, almond, or oat. You can also adjust the sweetness and spice level to suit your taste buds. And of course, you can top it off with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg for extra decadence.
Here's what you'll need to make this gingerbread latte:
- 2 cups of milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup of brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A pinch of salt
- Whipped cream and additional spices for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, molasses, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt until well combined and frothy.
- In a large mug, pour the espresso or coffee and then add the milk mixture on top. Stir well to combine.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Enjoy your homemade gingerbread latte!
This recipe makes enough for two servings, so you can share it with someone special or save the other half for later. You can also double or triple the recipe if you're making it for a crowd. This gingerbread latte is perfect for a cozy morning, a festive afternoon, or a relaxing evening. It's sure to put you in the holiday spirit and make your home smell amazing.
I hope you enjoyed this gingerbread latte recipe and that you'll give it a try soon. Let me know in the comments how you liked it and if you made any changes to suit your preferences. Thanks for reading and happy holidays!
You May Also Like